Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can almost see the weekend right in front of me. I can't wait for it. What a week at work. Anyway here is one to get us that much closer to the weekend....

    The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
    - unknown

    Have a Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #62
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    GRRREAT ones Dawny!
    I, too, am sure looking forward to the weekend!
    Later,
    xyxthumbs
    Gus

  3. #63
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey There....

    One of my recent favorites...

    Let no one come to you without leaving....feeling better and happier! ~ Mother Teresa

    and you know.... Cherie as a knack for doing just that...but then ~ like attracts that to which it is drawn!! ~

    Have a great day,

    Katt

  4. #64
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    that should say... " Cherie has a knack for doing just that "

  5. #65
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I like that one Katt and here is one I just read on another thread!

    "I admire those who choose to live their lives...not worried about what others think!!
    Speaking your truth...is so much more freeing than living a lie."
    Katt Lowe

    xyxthumbs
    Gus

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very well spokein Katt. And it is here.. I just need to get through this day so I can do what I need to do this weekend... (REST) Here is one to make today go by:


    " Life will forever be a challenge, some things are meant that way. Learn to deal with each challenge, using time and thought, so in the end it will be a lesson well learned."


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #67
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol...thanx guys! Like that one too Dawn!

    Have a wonderful weekend ~

    xo~

    Katt

  8. #68
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Here's a golden oldie from Leonardo Da Vinci...

    "I take no more notice of the wind that is expelled from the mouths of my critics than that which is expelled from their backsides"

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Where did the weekend go. I blinked at it was over. Even my son said it went by fast. Anyway I am going to try and take tomorrow off, so I can have some alone time. Here is one for today:


    "If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness."

    Les Brown

    Have a Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  10. #70
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two great ones from APOCALYPSE NOW...

    S**t... charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets in the Indy 500....Martin Sheen

    If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"...Dennis Hopper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic